LIC AGENT ONLINE PROCEDURE TO BECOME LIC AGENT
We draw a procedure to become LIC Agent in some simple steps. Here are step by step guideline to know the procedure about How to Join LIC as Agent. If you fulfill all eligibility criteria to become Agent for Life Insurance of India then you can register yourself as agent through our online registration form.
STEP-1: LIC AGENT REGISTRATION
- The first step to become LIC Agent is LIC Agent Registration. There are two ways to register yourself with LIC viz Offline & Online.
- Offline registration as LIC Agent recommends the candidate to visit the LIC Branch and meet the Development Officer and fill the agency registration form which includes basic details like Name, address, mobile number to register with us, email id, photographs, educational qualification documents & 2 reference person’s name and address.
- However, the simplest procedure to apply for LIC Agent is to apply online. In Online Agent Registration candidates need to fill all basic details in the format and upload the required documents. Candidates can apply online via this link: CLICK HERE
STEP-2: PRE-EXAM TRAINING
- Once you successfully complete the registration process, you need to enroll for a pre examination training course of 25 hours duration which you can attend either offline at LIC’s training center for four days or candidates can also go for online pre examination training which they can attend from home as per their time suitability.
- The pre-examination training includes learning about the life insurance business and its principles, Rules and Regulations & about governing body of insurance industry which is Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI).
- You will be provided with specifically designed training material and mock tests for the ease of studying and passing the exam.
STEP-3: IRDA ONLINE EXAM:
Upon successful completion of your online agent registration and training the next step is IRDA Online exam. Some important points about LIC agent exam are:
- The time duration for exam is 1 hour.
- You will be given 50 Objective type questions (From the training syllabus).
- Each question is worth one mark.
- You have to score only 18 marks out of 50 questions.
- There is no negative marking.
Almost 98% of candidates pass the exam with the help of personal support and training.
STEP-4: APPOINTMENT & PRODUCT TRAINING:
After passing the IRDA Exam you will be provided LIC Product training from the basics. Our training program is designed specifically to clear basics of LIC Policies and objection handling. The field training in the form of joint calls makes sure the success of agents. Agents will be issued a appointment letter & ID Card from LIC which authorized them to sell insurance business of the company. At the time of appointment candidates need to fill agency form and submit the required documents.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR LIC AGENT:
- 4 Passport size colored photographs.
- Photocopy of your educational qualification documents.
- Local Address Proof: Aadhar Card, DL, Passport, Voter id, Rent Agreement etc.
- Copy of your Pan Card
- 1 Cancelled Cheque
After successful submission of your agency form and documents LIC Branch Manager will take a formal interview and LIC will issue you the appointment letter and ID card.
FEES REQUIRED FOR LIC AGENT EXAM:
- Registration Fee: INR 150.00
- Online Pre-Exam Training Fee: INR 200.00 (Offline training at LIC’s training center will be free of cost).
- IRDA Exam fee: INR 504.00 (Candidate will receive SMS from IRDA having one Unique Reference Number for payment of online exam fee).