Nowadays, a lot of youngsters are becoming LIC agents as it gives opportunity to earn unlimited income.
LIC has eight zonal office across the country, 13 divisional offices, 2,048 branch offices, 1,275 satellite offices. It’s real power is its 1.16 lakh employees and more than 1.2 million agents. If you are a LIC agent, then you have a luxury of working in flexible hours and running your own agency. If you desire to succeed in life, then then join Bhartiya Jeevan Bima Nigam to lead a better quality of life.
- To be a LIC agent, you need to be 12th/10th pass out and 18 years of age or older. To apply you go to the LIC branch office application dev. Officer/ ClIA.
- LIC online trains for 25 hours and the training includes information relating to all aspects of the life policy. After its successful completion, you have to pass IRDA online pre-licensing exam. Then IRDA will give you a license to work as an insurance agent and you will join development officer as a squad member. The officer will guide you with field-training. After becoming an insurance agent, you can sharpen your skills to increase your clientele by recommending best plans. A insurance agent should ideally be self-confident, disciplined and hard-working.
Become a part in development
- As a LIC agent, you become part of the nation’s best LIC agents team. last year, nearly 20,000 LIC agents qualified for a global forum, MDRT, USA. LIC of India has contributed more than 15,000 agents in the world’s most successful association. LIC is India’s most trusted insurance brand. As an agent, you get liberty to be an entrepreneur, chose your own customer and make your own money without any capital investments. LIC takes care of your current and guarantees future income.
Eaening that depends on you
You can plan your income according to your ability.
Support By LIC
- LIC supports all phases of your business areas. It also encourages all its agents to achieve highest level of career success. LIC also bring new products. Not only that, LIC also gives awards to their agents for their performance, for this various competitions are held throughout the year. Based on achieving business level, an agent can become member of several societies, such as the Corporate Club, Chairman Club (ZM, DM, BM/DC) and so-on. LIC allows best-performing agents to open offices as well as it also provides cost of running it.
- Those who have worked for over three years and have meet the criteria, get attractive commissions and following facilities:
- Office allowance
- Pension by NPS facility
- Furniture allowance
- Two wheeler/four wheelers for a debt-free advances
- Group insurance/Group mediclaim schemes
- Chance to win prizes in various competitions.
- MDRT, COT, TOT classifying pass the chance to travel abroad.
- Hereditary commissions
- Housing loan facility.